$1,400 for up to 10 people. $130/person over 10. Day trips usually leave at 6 A.M.
$1,300 for up to 10 people, $130/person over 10. Afternoon trips usually leave at 3 P.M.
INDIVIDUAL RESERVATIONS/ SPLIT CHARTERS:
You do not have to charter the whole boat. We can put you together with other people to form a charter. These trips are run strictly on a reservation basis. YOU CANNOT BOARD THE BOAT WITHOUT A RESERVATION. Cost: $120/person, day trips only.
Please note: All of the above trips are inshore only.
- All charters must have a deposit of 1/3. In the event of a cancellation, the deposit will not be refunded unless the date can be rebooked. If the cancellation is less than 48 hours before the scheduled trip the total payment will be due.
- Split charters are all pre-arranged. No walk-ons.
- Tipping the mate is customary. The mate works long and hard to make your trip a pleasure. Fishing instructions, taking your fish off, re-rigging, filleting and packaging your catch are a small part of the services he provides. 20% is the customary tip.
- Having a good time with your friends means enjoying the day on the ocean and catching fish, not getting drunk. A small amount of beer or wine is permitted. No hard liquor or drug use will be tolerated at any time.
Sunsets Riverfront Restaurant
- Mad Gaffer II is located behind the restaurant
302 S Concourse Ave
Neptune, NJ 07753
Lockwood Boat Works
- Spring Location during April - May for Spring Striper Fishing
1825 Route 35
South Amboy, NJ 08879
Click here for catch photos
Click here for home page
Sailing from Sunsets Riverfront Restaurant in Neptune, NJ
302 S Concourse Ave, Neptune, NJ 07753